Senior Architectural Technologist
Your new company
My client is has created a new position for a Senior Architectural Technologist to join their Award winning Practice in Shrewsbury that's looking to expand its ever growing presence in the region.
Your new role
With a proven track record as a Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist, you will have sound knowledge of construction and detailing. Your structured approach to problem-solving and decision-making will complement your ability to work with minimum supervision as a collaborative team member.
As a Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist you will prepare and present design proposals, working drawings and schedules, specifications using 2D and 3D Autodesk products, but specifically Revit 2019. Level 2 BIM experience in Revit is essential. As well as preparing tender bids and submissions.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will currently be a Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist with another Architectural Practice or Multi-Disciplinary in the UK.
- At least five years' UK Architectural experience.
- Demonstrable experience in leading or assisting with the delivery of production packages.
- Proficient in Revit with at least two years' continual use in practice as the primary design/delivery tool.
- Strong knowledge of construction and building law.
- Ideally MCIAT or at the very least CIAT Registered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.