Part III Architect - High End Hospitality
Multi award winning design house with projects across the globe is looking for a part III architect to join their talented team to oversee the delivery of a range of projects, specifically within the luxury private residential and mixed use/hospitality sector. You will have the opportunity to join a fun and forward thinking team to work on one off projects, both new build and refurbishment, driven by contemporary design excellence down to every detail and finish.
- Lead a range of projects simultaneously in the UK and abroad across all RIBA stages.
- Oversee design and technical information and coordinate packages.
- Liaise with client, contractors and consultants.
- Manage juniors and inspire success in others.
- Contract administration
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III Architect with demonstrable UK experience in the prime residential and hospitality sectors.
- A nature flair for creative and contemporary design excellence, including interiors supported by a beautiful portfolio of built projects.
- Experience in a client facing and coordination role with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- High level of technical understanding, UK building regulations and construction techniques.
- Contract administration experience.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, Sketchup, Adobe Suite software packages.