Hays / Architect / Part 2 / Project manager / Job Opportunity / Residential
Your new company
We are delighted to be representing a good client of ours who we have now recruited for 4 times in the last 2 years, as they look to bring in an Architectural Assistant to their practice.Is one of Glasgow most unique practices who are famed for their award-winning design in quite a unique sector of the market. They have a strong reputation for providing very simply, yet stunning housing with very modern design ideas. Their business has enjoyed sustained growth over the past few years, and are set to expand further into other parts of the UK and Ireland.
Your new role
As an Architectural Assistant for this practice, you will need to comfortable at designing and delivering your own small projects, and assistant their talented Architects on larger and more complex jobs. You will get exposure to clients, and be an integral part of the practice as it grows. This is truly a position that you need to be comfortable in dealing with all aspects of an Architect's role.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-4 years plus experience working in practice is preferred
- Have some concept design and delivery experience
- Ideally have that experience with the bespoke residential sector
- Have managed your own projects/clients
- Experience in sustainable design for housing would also be a huge benefit
- Have a true passion for design, and coming up with your own idea to continually improve the design output.
- Be diverse on software usage
- Be comfortable, and have experience in working as a team, and working on tasks delegated down to you
- It is essential that you are also comfortable in producing detailed drawings
What you'll get in return
This is a truly fantastic and unique practice in Glasgow, that always catches the eye of Architects when they recruit. For any Part II who is looking to add something a little different to their CV, then this role role would be ideal.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.