7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is currently looking for a Senior level Programme Manager to join their exiting team to lead the delivery of a number of projects providing management and control over planning, design and construction across a significant Portfolio of UK buildings.
- Ongoing management on behalf of the business to ensure that desired project and workstream outcomes / objectives are delivered.
- Ensuring an appropriate workstream / project management framework is in place, incorporating review, milestones and gateways, as necessary.
- Preparing the project brief, initiation and business case, amongst other documents.
- Appraising options and submitting for approval.
- Co-ordinating and directing end user input.
- Co-ordinating value management strategy.
- Controlling changes following approval.
- Determining and managing risks to the workstream.
- Managing the programme budget, including risk allowance.
- Acting as principal point of contact for the designated workstream.
- Co-ordinating and fostering teamwork.
- Establishing formal reporting arrangements on workstream or project progress.
- Defining criteria for control and management of the workstream or project.
- Drafting / issuing detailed reports on the workstream or project.
- Establishing a common approach to major issues that arise.
- Managing workstream / project communications and stakeholder reporting.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and lead external partners to plan, design and deliver projects in occupied buildings.
- Good understanding of construction contracts.
- Be able to apply quality management principles and processes.
- Be able to apply risk assessment and management principles and processes.
- Network effectively, negotiate well and influence people.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders within and outside the workstream.
- Be aware of the broader perspective and how it affects the workstream.
- Ability to maintain workflow efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- An analytical mindset with very good problem-solving abilities.
- Degree or other similar qualification.
- Significant relevant experience.
Apply for Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly