Project Architects - French Speaking
A rare opportunity has become available for a fluent French-speaking architect with exceptional design sensibilities and Revit to join a critically acclaimed London studio. This celebrated team with a unique design ethos rooted in context and craft, is growing its European portfolio, and you will be joining a talented team to work on competitions, design and the delivery of significant public, arts and residential projects in France.
- Lead a team of 2-10 designers on competitions and early design stages of a variety of highly anticipated arts, mixed use and housing project in France.
- Liaise in French with client, authorities and consultants.
- Collaboration of design ideas striving to ensure quality and intent are not compromised.
- Hand sketching and physical modelling to explore concept and form.
- Oversee and manage production of information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA-registered architect with around 10 years of practical post-Part II experience, including professional experience in the UK and France.
- Experience leading competitions and early design stages with a keen desire to work on buildings of significance within public, culture/arts or housing.
- Fluent French with knowledge of French building regulations, codes and construction methods.
- Strong design sensibilities and passion for high quality detailing, craftsmanship and materials.
- Exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio.
- Revit essential.
Unparalleled studio environment, design culture and long-term benefits. Do not miss out, apply today with CV and portfolio. All files should be less than 10Mb in size, in pdf format. Portfolio should not contain any contact details. Thank you.