Part III Architects
Prestigious design studio in north London is looking for capable well-rounded architects to work closely with a director on a variety of London-based commercial mixed-use and residential projects. Established in the early 80’s, they have had steady growth across the team, now at 70, employing interior designers as well as architects. If you are an ambitious design-driven architect looking to commit long-term to an award-winning practice with a broad portfolio of quality projects, this could be for you.
- Work on a 30mill affordable housing projects from concept stage.
- Produce packages in revit.
- Day-to-day liaising with client, authorities and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with proven experience working on UK-based mixed use, workplace or residential projects circa 35 million.
- From a design-focused background demonstrated by a high-quality portfolio.
- Good technical, delivery and coordination experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Revit.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.
This studio prides itself on its culture and working environment with sensible working hours, proven career opportunities and a range of social events.