This is a chance to be an instrumental part of a prestigious studio, who have won countless awards, and who are published widely on a regular basis. Predominately the studio focuses on hospitality projects, they have produced restaurants and hotels around London that have become destination spots. The studio continues to win projects internationally, they are currently working on a multi-storey development, completing workspaces, restaurants and living spaces. The projects all share a focus on rich colours and contemporary design. The is a remarkably creative environment where ideas run wild, but importantly these innovative designs are then put into practice.
- Identify new strategies for business development along with successfully pitching for business.
- Produce detailed and comprehensive fees proposals.
- Work as part of the leadership to agree resourcing across the studio’s projects.
- Oversight of hospitality projects, including cost, outputs and resources guided by PM software.
- Engage and lead the design team, encouraging development and managing performance.
- Create innovative designs that go beyond client expectations in line with the studios tradition of producing the most innovative design.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience building relationships across ideally interiors and/or architecture.
- Have worked on hospitality projects with large budgets completed to the highest standards.
- Experience across sectors and scale.
- Have managed multiple teams and projects at one time.
- A positive outlook that has inspired teams previously.
- Development of design through all work stages of the project including brief, concept, developed design, technical design construction, to practical completion - and lead others to the completion of these tasks.
This is an opportunity for an already successful designer to take the next step up by using their experience in a new environment.