Revit literate Part II Assistant/Technologist to work on projects for the entertainment industry
Calling all music, TV or film buffs! I have a rather unique & awesome role available with a great client of ours that specialises in projects for the UK and international entertainment sectors.
A Revit literate experienced Part II Assistant or Technologist (a newly qualified Architect will be considered) is urgently needed for a growing consultancy in Hampshire. Remote working going forward with regular visits to the studio & site so the ability to travel by car is paramount.
* Experienced Part II Assistant or Revit Technologist (or newly qualified Architect)
* Salary range - £32-40,000 per annum (DOE)
* Excellent Revit skills essential
* Projects include: Music, TV and film studios throughout the UK & overseas
* Supporting the Project Leader initially in producing the working drawing packages
* Ability to work independently is essential
* A keen interest in the entertainment industry would be also a huge plus!
An example of one major project they're currently working on is the conversion of some Victorian Mill buildings into a major creative hub for the entertainment, design and new media sectors! Wow!!
Get in touch now for more information as the client is keen to interview ASAP!
Apply for Revit literate Part II Assistant/Technologist to work on projects for the entertainment industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly