Architectural Assistant (Part II)
An award-winning architectural studio in London are recruiting for an Architectural Assistant (Part II) to join their close-knit studio team.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a studio who have won over 150 major design awards, including the RIBA Stirling Prize. They have a vast portfolio and you will have the opportunity to work on cultural, residential, workspace and urban regeneration projects.
To be considered for the role, the studio are looking for the following attributes:
• Strong design, communication and presentation skills
• Good physical and computer model making skills
• Experience in using Revit in architectural practice desirable
• Excellent graphic skills with experience in using InDesign and Photoshop
• Good understanding of UK building regulations and technical knowledge
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio (No more than 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 12th February 2021.
Apply for Architectural Assistant (Part II)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly