Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Blueprint Recruitment currently have a fantastic new role for an Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join an exciting practice in Leicester. As the selected candidate you will be working on prestigious schemes including hotels, advanced manufacturing, education buildings, healthcare, offices, R&D projects and residential housing.
- Assist in productions of Architectural drawings, reports and concepts (RIBA Stages 1-5)
- Inspection of building work on site
- Cooperate with other members of the design team
- Assistance with formulating and communicating the brief effectively to colleagues as required
- Carry out studies and design proposals for review
- Ensure design proposals conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Assistance with planning applications, Building Regulations and appeals
- Providing a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within deadlines
- Strong design and technical skills
- Proficiency in Revit is essential to the role. Please include example projects using Revit and BIM software in application.
- Part II Qualified
- Experience working on healthcare projects
- 3D capabilities desirable
- Experience in industrial architecture and/or complex technical buildings
To apply please contact Carmen Allchurch at Blueprint Recruitment on 02392 60 30 30 or carmen.allchurch @ blueprintrecruit .com, quoting reference #14822CXA, including your CV and Portfolio. Alternatively, please press the apply button and follow the steps instructed.