Architect / Senior Architect
Architect / Senior Architect Jobs Glasgow
Your new company
The services of Hays have been retained by a local Glasgow based Architectural practice. This studio is very proud of the buildings they produce, and the people that work for them. The majority of what they have been working on recently has been major Healthcare projects, MOD, Education, Aviation and Residential.
We have worked with this firm a number of times in the past, and have to say the feedback has been very positive.
They are looking for an Architect who specialises in Healthcare, to join their Healthcare team in the Glasgow office.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Architecture
- Have a demonstrable track record in working on Healthcare related projects.
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications
- The ability to design / sketch / render / present / detail and deliver projects.
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Be proactive in your work, and have the energy and desire to succeed.
- Have experience producing high quality renders.
- Take a hands on approach with not only your projects, but with younger members of staff.
- Be willing to get involved in the decision making process within the practice.
- Have the drive to push out high quality work.
- Have client facing experience, or the character to suit that kind of role
What you'll get in returnThis role offers tremendous job security. Not only is the project secured, but the projects duration will see you and practice good for a few years.
Further to that, the healthcare division is a strategic growth division for this business in the coming years, and as such, a good time to join this team, and this business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Apply for Architect / Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly