Project Liasion Officer
7 days left
- Full Time
Project Liaison Officer - Housing Development Team - interim role with possibility to become permanent - WFH
Your new company
On behalf of our client, a public sector organisation in South London, Hays Property & Surveying are currently seeking a Project Liasion officer, a committed and motivated person to act as the primary point of contact for residents about the new homes, roof top developments and regeneration schemes.
Your new role
You will be working closely with the New Homes Development teams and be very involved in the project delivery so that residents are able to understand how and when the works will take place as well as what the impact will be on their day to day lives, how they can be involved in the process and addressing their day to day enquiries.
You are proactive and confident to resolve queries and complaints as and when they arrive and flexible in your approach when face with a difficult situation to ensure the organisations achieves excellent customer experience at all times.
This is a great opportunity for applicants to make a difference in what is a very challenging time for everyone. This role calls on your experience and skills in managing customer and stakeholder relationships to ensure high level of customer care and satisfaction, the ability to be diplomatic and persuasive, demonstrating strong negotiating and influence skills and to be able to plan and prioritise work and adapt to change when necessary.
Acting as the customer service champion for the New Homes Development team, ensuring all customers are communicated with effectively and kept up to date with progress of their enquiries.
Some of your duties:
* Assist with arranging appointments and regularly updating residents on project progress
* Prepare and present KPIs and any other data reports, attend progress and site meetings as and when needed.
* Contacting all residents who have provided negative feedback on the service, agreeing on an action plan and identify the lessons learnt.
* Working closely and flexible with contractors and teams across the business, to ensure better and efficient resident engagement.
* Dealing with both verbal and written technical enquiries from customers and other stakeholders
* Lead on resident complaints, issues, Members enquiries etc ensuring they are responded to by the due dates
* Supporting Project Managers and Project Officers on specific resident referral cases
* Attend site meeting as required
What you'll need to succeed
* Good communication skills - includes both written and verbal communication
* Exceptional customer services skills
* Exceptional time management skills
* Strong computer skills - Excel, Word and Powerpoint (intermediate level)
* Experience of producing flyers and newsletters
* Substantial experience of problem solving and solutions orientated
* Understanding of construction, new homes or major works programmes
What you'll get in return
* Possibility to work for a well-established organisation, with good career progression
* Possibility to become a permanent employee
* Working from home options
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Project Liasion Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly