Revit literate Project Leader with complex commercial/industrial/engineering led project exposure
White Space is working exclusively with this leading international practice that is experiencing a steady increase in workload and are now looking to recruit a highly experienced Project Architect to lead and direct one of their design teams on a prestigious project for one of their a major clients. The London office was established a few years back and has gone from strength to strength in recent times and grown to around 40 strong. This is a fantastic achievement and proves how well organised/managed the London studio is!
Your main role will be to manage and perform a full range of professional, design/technical tasks for a number of complex projects from initial concept stage right through to construction on site. You will be required to plan, lead and direct the Design Team from the front on a mix of Data Centres and other engineering/commercially focused projects so if you possess a proven track record within these sectors this would be absolutely perfect for you! The role will be based from their central London studio and will require regular travel throughout Europe and beyond once the current situation subsides.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:-
- RIBA Part III approved qualification/ARB registration (or equivalent international qualification/certification)
- Ideally approx. 8 years PQE
- Experience in the construction phases of large-scale industrial/engineering projects where you have undertaken a lead role with the Design Team
- Excellent knowledge of the principles and practices of related engineering consultants or specialists, ensuring co-ordination between all design disciplines involved
- Sound knowledge of Statutory & Contract procedures, including CDM regulations and Health & Safety obligations
- High competency in the use of 3D BIM/Revit and other key IT systems is essential
The role will require you to do the following:-
- Evaluate, select and apply knowledge of design and construction techniques - both traditional and/or contemporary
- Undertake client management tasks
- Co-ordinate positive teamwork and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally
- Manage/run meetings with the Client, Design Team and Contractor
- Oversee the relevant document management and report writing
- Prepare the Client Briefs, Project Progress, Design Release and other important reports
- Undertake regular site visits and project monitoring. Thorough knowledge of how the Contractors & contracts are organised
- Preparing project profitability, forecasting and management of resources for each of your projects. Full understanding of the importance of client fee agreements
- Maintaining a continued involvement with relevant CPD's
In return you will receive an extremely competitive salary, excellent benefits package and work within a highly sociable team oriented office environment.
Apply for Revit literate Project Leader with complex commercial/industrial/engineering led project exposure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly