Electrical Project Engineer (temporary contract to permanent)
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER (temporary contract to permanent)
Fantastic new opportunity for an Electrical Project Engineer to join a London engineering consultancy on an initial 7 month contract to permanent basis. You will be working on a mission critical Data Centre project with likely extensions of up to 2 years. Due to an increasing workload, they are currently seeking an enthusiastic Electrical Project Engineer to join the team and support pre construction stage with a mixture of initial remote support (full time on site from October onwards).
The selected candidate will have variety of key responsibilities including:
- Project scheduling and monitoring project progress
- Coordinating activities and resolving problems
- Controlling project plan by reviewing design, specifications and plans
- Scheduling changes and recommending actions
- Controlling project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts
Key experience, skills, and attributes:
- 5+ years' experience working as an electrical project engineer
- Extensive hands on experience working on mission critical LV/HV, telecoms and switchboards
- Data centre experience is beneficial but not compulsory
- Ability to produce concise reports to a good level of English
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Athena Antoniou on 02392 603030 or email Athena.Antoniou @Blueprintrecruit.com and quote #19885. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Apply for Electrical Project Engineer (temporary contract to permanent)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly