Hybrid RIBA Part II + Urban Design
A leading AJ100 Practice on the hunt for a hybrid RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant + Urban Designer.
Our client is a market leader in large scale innovative design and they are expanding!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years industry experience working on UK based projects, with a portfolio that demonstrates strong urban design principles.
- UK based urban design project experience (this is essential)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team of architects and landscape designers
- The confidence to work autonomously from time to time but know when to ask questions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate and liaise directly with clients
- Good presentation skills
- Innovative approach to working with the ability to challenge the status quo
In return for your services, you will work side-by-side with some of the industry's leading architects and urban designers, whilst gaining exposure to some of the most highly sought-after projects here in the UK.
With a market-leading package on offer, you will gain a long list of benefits which includes, but not limited to; increased holiday package, discretionary bonus, RIBA Part III support, 5% pension and much more!
If you wish to be at the forefront of emerging urban methodologies with a company that is leading the industry through a focus on context driven architecture, urban design and innovative urbanism, apply now to Reece Nevel at Adrem.
Apply for Hybrid RIBA Part II + Urban Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly