2 days left
- Full Time
Your new company
You will work for a AJ100 market leading practice who have been operating for over 50 years! They have multiple offices across the UK, however you will be based in their Leicestershire office, which offices a family like feel as well as a relaxed environment. They operate across a number of sectors, including commercial, retail, education, healthcare, office and many more!
Your new role
You will work as a BIM Coordinator, within their experienced BIM team made up of 4 people already. You will:
* Leading BIM planning sessions and assisting project teams in properly set up their models to comply with office standards and best practices
* Reviewing project Revit models at key milestones for consistency with company standards, level of development, and efficient modelling practices
* Maintaining the existing BIM standards, templates, and family development
* Troubleshooting model issues and supporting project teams with their AutoCAD and Revit questions
* Planning and executing beginner, intermediate, and advanced Revit and other Design Applications training courses for employees
* Planning and executing continuing education for advances in BIM technology
* Coordinating Autodesk software updates with Information Technology
What you'll need to succeed
As a BIM Coordinator you will have experience in a similar role, be highly proficient with Revit and Navisworks, as well as having thorough understanding of BIM standards. You will also have experience of administration of a CDE, Model Compliance checking with project standards. You will also have excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication, document and report writing and be flexible and adaptable to the company/project requirements
What you'll get in return
You will have chance to work for a vibrant and well established practice with an ethos of developing staff and facilitating career development. You will receive a salary up to £42,000, annual salary review, performance related bonus, pension, life and permanent health insurance, 34 days holiday pa pro rata. This company also offer flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for BIM Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly