Operational Director (Architect) for a private residential practice in London
5 days left
- Full Time
£65,000 - £75,000
On behalf of a very well established but small studio we are currently seeking to hire a talented qualified Architects with a mimimm of 10 years PQE.
This is a brand new position within the company that has growth aspirations.
- Manage the team of 5 to 10 people including outsourcing
- Work as MD’s right-hand person
- To deliver excellent projects
- Creating, developing and improving business procedures
- To develop and implement a strategy aimed at delivering an outstanding customer service, while being efficient and profitable
- To develop the companies reputation as an employer of choice and foster an environment of inspiration, motivation and continuous learning and development for all employees
- Improve the knowledge and skills of the team
A skilled architect
- A creative designer able to run residential projects through all RIBA stages.
- Experience in London high-end residential (single family houses and small developments) and commercial projects.
- Strong AutoCAD skills essential.
- Designing initial phases of all architectural projects
- Supervising Project Development throughout all stages
Client relationship management
- Ensure client satisfaction at each stage of the project.
- Submitting report of the project at on a regular basis to the client and team.
- Keeping the client up to date at every step of the project, getting their approval for the next stage.
- Manage team members and project’s KPIs
- Lead, manage and coach staff to support their development and progression
- Set objectives for employees ensuring that these are SMART
- Supervise the team and carry out regular design checks
- Coordinating the design team to organise all parts of the project. This is to include any local or outsourced team
- Ensure the team manage their time effectively so that the projects are profitable
- Running weekly team meetings
- Understanding of priorities both client’s and financials
- Implementing assessment tools for staff in trial period and afterwards, ensure accountability
- Responsibility for sourcing and appointing high calibre candidates
- Develop relationships with key people / companies to support the flow of quality candidates
- Ensure recruitment processes are robust and legally compliant
- Coordinate employees’ appraisals
Please get in touch with email@example.com for more information, knowing your details will be handled confidentially.
Apply for Operational Director (Architect) for a private residential practice in London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly