Laboratory specialist senior level Architect for a global architecture + design firm
White Space is excited to be working with one of the world's leading architecture and design firms who have recently received notification of their appointment on a major UK based research hub/laboratory scheme so they now need to recruit a highly experienced senior/strategic level Architect who has a proven track record and a keen interest in working within this specialist sector.
They are a truly global organisation that has a number of offices in a number of continents collaborating effectively together to deliver awesome buildings for all their clients! As an organisation they work across all sectors/markets and employ internationally recognised experts in all their chosen specialist disciplines which has enabled them to consistently be the "go to" firm for all things architecture, design, engineering and urban design. Their list of clients and completed buildings is truly amazing!
Due to this recent appointment they now need to recruit a senior/strategic level qualified Architect who lives, sleeps and breathes all things laboratories to join their market leading 10 or strong Science & Technology team based out of their absolutely stunning central London studio. The role will sit directly underneath the two Studio Leaders so you will be an integral part of this team moving forward for many years to come. A proven track record working on laboratory projects is essential for this role.
Key criteria for this role:-
- RIBA + ARB registered (overseas equivalent will be considered)
- Extensive track record working on laboratory projects - preferably to either CL2 (absolute minimum) or CL3 level
- Ideally a minimum of 7 years PQE
- BIM/Revit capabilities
- Career focused and driven
- Extremely capable all-rounder - exposure to all RIBA stages
- Comfortable taking a lead role on projects with some supervision
- Considerable experience designing and delivering highly complex buildings
- Adept at coordinating and communicating with the wider specialist design team
- Client facing
- Managing workload to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- A real team player who leads from the front!
In return you will receive an exceptional salary and benefits package and gain the opportunity to work for a global leader alongside some truly talented individuals while working on one of the world's most high-profile laboratory and research projects.
Apply for Laboratory specialist senior level Architect for a global architecture + design firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly