Mid Weight Interior Designer
Mid Weight Interior Design role - Now Available
A thriving Interior Design studio is looking for a Mid Weight Interior Designer to join their residential and hospitality team now.
A West London based studio is looking for an all-round Mid Weight Interior Designer to join their team. You will be taking on the responsibility of running your own luxury residential and hospitality projects and collaborating alongside other architects and designers. A fantastic opportunity for you to design bespoke interiors and grow alongside a team of excellent designers.
What the job entails:
- working on a variety of projects sizes, often collaborating in teams as well as independently running smaller projects to deliver luxury content.
- seeing projects through from concept to completion with limited supervision from seniors.
- applying strong creative skills in producing concepts, detailing floor plans, elevations and visuals.
- managing budgets and procurement of projects.
- Excellent eye for design and detailing
- Communication skills necessary to liaise with clients, contractors and suppliers.
- Strong AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign skills.
- Understanding of Esti-PC system.
If you are interested in this Mid Weight Interior Design role, please do not hesitate to get in contact. If you could please provide a CV and portfolio that will help to more effectively proceed.