Middleweight to Senior Interior Designer
A highly notable AD100 studio is looking for creative and versatile designers to join their growing studio in London. This is a great opportunity to work across high-end residential and hospitably projects in the UK and internationally delivering thoughtful interiros that are unlike any other. Offering guidance to further develop yourself as designer you will be able to exercise your all-round ability by taking ownership working from concept through to completion which is not short going on site and having client facing responsibilities.
- Ability to design to client brief and offering thoughtful solutions.
- Produce detailed technical packages for interior architecture details and joinery.
- Create presentations, mood and material boards, rendered drawings and visuals.
- Effortlessly communicate with clients
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with fellow professionals, contractors, artisans and craftspeople to ensure excellence in all construction and fabrication.
- Source a variety of unusual and custom products and samples from vendors to assist in developing unique material solutions, ironmongery, lighting and sanitary wear products.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Proven experience in a similar practice; high-end residential or hospitality design
- Ability to work to your own initiative
- Keen eye for design and detail
- Extensive knowledge within furniture, lighting, objects, antiques and materials
- Demonstrate an impeccable presentation style
- Software: AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite
Apply for Middleweight to Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly