This multi-sector, international name is looking for an ambitious and driven senior to join their management team to steer the design of large complex projects in the UK and abroad. This practice will provide flexibility and an excellent career path where you will be able to build on leading the design of key projects, managing and mentoring teams and contributing to the further growth of the studio across various sectors.
- Lead teams on the design of large scale projects simultaneously, in the UK and internationally.
- Motive and engage teams to fulfill their full potential.
- Ensure innovative and creative design solutions are not compromised.
- Key client liaison and to nurture new and existing relationships.
- Assist in the preparation of fee bids, proposals and negotiations for projects.
Skills & Experience
- Full qualified Architect with significant experience running teams on several large complex projects simultaneously.
- Track record of UK/International mixed use, hospitality or leisure projects preferable.
- Keen and creative design flair demonstrated through a high quality portfolio.
- Experience leading internal and external teams effectively and collaboratively.
- Excellent client facing and relationship management skills.
- A desire to inspire success in others.
You may be a senior in a smaller practice wanting to expand your portfolio, or perhaps an associate in a large practice looking for the next step up. An excellent opportunity for a lead designer with excellent management skills to join a global powerhouse! Do not miss out, apply today with CV and portfolio.
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly