A global practice leading the way for large tower projects have an opening for an excellent Architect. This is initially a contract role until the summer, however there is real potential for this to be a permanent move if things go well. You will have a residential fit out and/or external envelope experience and feel comfortable taking on significant parts of a London based residential project.
- Liaise with relevant industry personnel.
- Assist with detailing documentation for packages; interior, drywall, external envelope.
- Work within a team and have great communication
Skills & Experience
- Part III or equivalent qualifications
- Revit essential
- Post RIBA stage 3 experience on UK residential schemes.
This practice offer a great name and fantastic projects for any CV. This role will be based at home initially, but you must be prepared to commute in central London.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly