Urban are working alongside an established studio in Dublin as they look to welcome qualified Planners with 5-10 years industry experience to join their busy team.
The studio are regular award-winners that are a multi-disciplinary, design-led practice team in the heart of Dublin that have a fantastic reputation in the industry, regularly bidding and winning desirable projects.
The studio work across multiple built-environment disciplines with their work spanning predominately landscape architecture, planning, environment, master-planning, urban design, and visualisation.
Current project profiles are primarily focused upon large-scale high-value major city centre commercial and mixed-use developments, in addition to large scale residential developments in the city of Dublin. Strong experience in these sectors will be important and put you at a considerable advantage. The studio also provide planning consultancy services to Local Authorities with town and city plans nationwide across Ireland.
The suitable ‘Planner’ will have proven experience and strengths in all aspects of planning, with desirable expertise in environmental, sustainable and development planning.
· Membership of IPI and/or RTPI, or equivalent.
· A recognised (accredited) degree/qualification in Planning
· Diverse portfolio of project sectors
· Experience of environmental planning (EIAR / SEA)
· MS office, GIS, Adobe experience
· Self-motivation, attention to detail and commitment to high-quality delivery
· Strong collaborative team-focused skills with key requirements being to work as a team.
Please get in touch with Ryan for more information: email@example.com
Apply for Senior Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly