Award-winning architectural practice Haworth Tompkins, based in Kentish Town, are currently looking for experienced BIM Co-ordinator with good detailing and communication skills, to work on a range of medium to large scale projects in the housing, cultural, higher education, workspace, mixed use and conservation sectors.
Due to the current situation the position will be for an initial period of 3 months, with the option to extend thereafter subject to agreement.
• Willingness to contribute to the overall development of BIM within the practice
• Provide support to Project Teams in creating and developing 3D models in Revit
• Produce Revit families according to project requirements
• Contribute to and maintain BIM standards and library of BIM objects
• Support teams in troubleshooting technical issues
• Run clash detection and manage the process, including progress report
• Understanding of Common Data Environments
• Understanding of COBie and classification using Uniclass
• Collaborate with the BIM manager in improving design efficiency within the office
• Ability to develop scripts in Dynamo for design and productivity requirements is highly desirable
• Ability to work in multiple projects at the same time
As well as the above, the following would be desirable but not essential:
• Knowledge of specification using NBS Chorus
• Experience working on design-led projects in the UK
• Experience of producing working drawings and construction phase BIM information
• Ability to use Rhino
We use Microstation, AutoCAD and Revit packages to develop our projects. We work as a collaborative and proactive studio where communication and knowledge sharing is encouraged. Project work is supported by a programme of lunchtime talks, construction site visits and office trips.
Haworth Tompkins is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds. We seek to support flexible working arrangements to suit family commitments. Regrettably due to the expected volume of replies, we can only contact shortlisted applicants.
Apply by email only, do not send printed documents or links to online portfolios
Please address your cover letter to Eduardo Guasque
Insert the position you are applying for, as it appears above, in the subject heading
Email your application to email@example.com
Closing date: 25th March 2021