A successful national practice have a senior architectural opening in their London office. Working across commercial, industrial, retail, infrastructure and healthcare, this friendly and easy going practice are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis. This is currently a small team, so cultural fit is foremost important. The role will be to work across projects and be a ‘solid pair of hands’ from stage 3 onwards, mainly, although there may be some designing involved. This is a commercially led practise that pay generously.
- To lead tender packages and the delivery of a range of med-large scale projects cross multiple sectors.
- To contribute to the wider design and technical ethos of the office
Skills and Experience
- Part III or equivalent qualification.
- Revit essential.
- Demonstrable portfolio of leading post stage 3 deliverables.
- A friendly out-going attitude.