Project Architect - Healthcare
A top global design studio is seeking a lead architect to work under a director on a range of healthcare projects in the UK and internationally. If you have a number of large complex healthcare projects under your belt and are looking for a new challenge at an innovative and progressive practice concerned with improving well-being through cutting-edge spaces, this could be the perfect opportunity.
- Day-to-day lead on a range of exciting upcoming healthcare projects in the UK and abroad.
- Oversee a design team, reporting to director,
- Lead innovative design and technical solutions to complex projects.
- Oversee production information in Revit.
- Lead liaison with client, authorities and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Part III/ARB-registered architect with significant experience working as part of a UK-based practice, designing and delivering large complex science or healthcare projects.
- Experience coordinating with client, consultants and contractors.
- Desire to inspire success in others are contribute to sector growth.
- Experience overseeing production information in Revit.
- Appreciation of innovative and cutting edge design solutions.
This is a leading name with excellent benefits and progression opportunities, ideal for a strong senior who is looking to carve a career for themselves and help grow the healthcare team.
Apply for Project Architect - Healthcare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly