Experienced Lab Architect
Want to work on one of the most advanced high-containment lab projects around? Rare opportunity for an experienced architect with a keen passion and interest in laboratory schemes to join a firm at the forefront of science and technology projects. As part of a larger organisation, this close-knit team describe themselves as a 'family' and you will have the opportunity to bring your niche skill set and knowledge to high- profile projects, locally and further afield, whilst learning from some of the best in the industry to take your career to the next level.
- Join an existing team to work under senior management on the day-to-day running of CL3 Laboratory projects across all stages of works.
- Produce and coordinate technical information, specific to CL3 Laboratories such as partitions, interfaces, equipment layouts and specifications.
Skills and Experience
- Architect ideally with proven, extensive experience post-Part III qualification, passionate about science and technology projects.
- Proven experience design and delivering high-containment laboratories, ideally CL3.
- Expert technical knowledge of requirements specific to CL3 laboratories.
- Excellent Revit, having used this professionally.
- Demonstrable coordination experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent career track record with the desire to commit long term to a practice.
Apply for Experienced Lab Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly