A Global leader in large-scale mixed use, masterplanning and hospitality projects is on the lookout for an ambitious Associate Director to join their busy London team. On offer is the chance to work across multiple fast paced and skillfully designed projects across the UAE, Asia & North America managing the design process and playing an integral role in maintaining the studio's international presence. This role would suit an ambitious associate with experience running multiple projects at once, keen to work within a flexible and progressive design studio.
- Manage and develop a small team comprising of associates, architects and part IIs
- Work across multiple complex international mixed use projects across Asia, UAE and north America, mainly from concept to DD stage
- Manage client relationships and help grow pipeline of international competition work
- Demonstrable experience working at a senior management level, ideally within a large-scale organisation
- Experience managing multiple projects at once
- Project experience will ideally include retail, hospitality, or mixed use
- Experience managing a team of 7+ people
- Show enthusiasm and a drive to progress the studio's design influence across the globe
- Revit ability is a desirable skillset
- Experience working on projects within UAE & Asia is desired
This is a flexible working role, and an exceptional opportunity to work within an established and highly ranked architectural studio.
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly