Project Architect - Data Centres
A well-established studio with a long-standing client base is seeking a project architect to join their central London team and oversee several significant projects within the commercial and industrial project sectors. With a hugely promising pipeline of current and upcoming projects, this company has continued to grow even through uncertain times and they are now looking for a well-rounded lead architect to run projects and help manage the design team under a long-standing associate directer.
- Support the associate director in the day-to-day management to successfully deliver a range of UK-based new-build and refurbishment commercial and industrial projects across all RIBA stages.
- Liaising and coordination with client, authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Inspire success in others.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with significant project-running and management experience.
- UK commercial and/or industrial project experience and good knowledge of UK building codes and regulations essential.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and MS Office. Revit highly advantageous.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
- Can-do attitude to work.
This is a supportive and close-knit team who do not work overtime. Recently growing to thirty people, they have relocated to a brand new office with excellent facilities near London Bridge. An excellent opportunity for an architect with project-running and team management experience to take a step up.
Apply for Project Architect - Data Centres
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly