Architectural Designer or Architect
Frame are currently on the lookout for an Architectural Assistant, Architect or Architectural Designer with exceptional concept/ front end design skills to join an AJ100 Architecture Studio as soon as possible. This will be a 12 month fixed term contract, paid monthly, with the potential to get extended beyond the year period. For this role they would like someone who has worked on large scale complex projects, ideally Hospitality, Aviation, Leisure or Commercial projects. They could wait a month for the right person although ideally someone who can start ASAP.
- Excellent concept/ design skills, visuals and 3D work
- Large scale project experience- Hospitality/ Aviation/ Leisure or Commercial
- Revit proficiency- 4 years experience in studio minimum
- Also experienced in: Rhino, Sketchup, AutoCAD and Grasshoper/ Dynamo ideally
- MUST have extensive stage 0-4 experience
This studio are a medium/ large sized Architecture Design studio based in London. With numerous projects coming up it would be a great time to join a busy studio, they are recruiting for more than one person so COVID-19 certainly has not impacted them! They will be working remotely initially until offices reopen in the near future.
In order to apply, please send your CV and portfolio (PDF only) for consideration.
Apply for Architectural Designer or Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly