A well respected and progressive practice with multiple studios across the UK.
My client is seeking an exceptionally talented architect to lead and develop a studio and team. This is a brilliant opportunity to strategically develop and lead the studio, winning and delivering work in the South East. The applicant must be results driven, tenacious, go getter to focus on winning new business, leading and developing the studio, and managing a mixture of bespoke architectural projects. It's an entrepreneurial job, with lots of responsibility and the freedom to deliver results.
- Desirable: ARB, RIBA / RICS
- Desirable: AABC, IHBC, RIBASCA
- Associate level
- Proven work winning skills
- Strategic and conceptual thinker
- Proven ability of leading, managing and developing individuals and teams
- Experience on delivering major projects over £25m construction value
- Manage the seamless running of all architectural projects to the highest standards through all RIBA workstages
- Delegation skills
- Effectively communicate at all levels (internal & external)
Salary £55-65,000 plus bens