Technical Architect and Architectural Technician's
5 days left
- Full Time
A leading UK construction and regeneration group are recruiting Architectural Technicians and Technical Architects to join their London studio.
The company has had a very busy start to the year and are constantly winning new and complex projects. The role is starting on an hourly paid contract basis with the potential to go permanent in the future. This role is deemed OUTSIDE OF IR35.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- High level of proficiency in the use of Revit or Microstation.
- Knowledge of current UK technical standards/publications and legislation requirements
- Experience working at RIBA stage 4 onwards.
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications.
- Significant CAD experience preferably in the majority of and energy, life sciences and chemicals, transport (rail and aviation), infrastructure and utilities, public sector, nuclear.
- CSCS Card Holder – for site visits
If you would like to know more about this position or to apply please get in touch at Beth@bemoreurban.com
Apply for Technical Architect and Architectural Technician's
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly