- Full Time
Hays are delighted to bring this unique role exclusively to the market.
Your new company
This sector of Architecture is changing and our client is at the forefront of building and innovation of some of the most unique and complex projects across the UK. I know this client well as I have worked with them numerous times over the last 4 years, and the feedback from the candidates placed there has been absolutely fantastic. Due to yet another significant project win, my client is delighted to offer another fantastic opportunity for an Architect to join their team. Due to the stage the project is at, there could not be a better time to join this team. This is an opportunity that is not available anywhere else in the market in Scotland. Presenting an opportunity for those who wish to develop their project experience on something a little different.
Your new role
- Project Architect in preparing technical design solutions for large, complex and unique projects
- Meets directly with clients, analyses client problems and conceives and develops architectural solutions
- Initiates and creates schematic designs and plans with responsibility for preparing presentation drawings at a high level
- Understands and has experience of various engineering disciplines and how to integrate them within the concept and technical design
- Represents and works with the client on business development and client presentations.
- Is comfortable managing and coaching a small team and offer support the larger management team
What you'll need to succeed
- Would need to be a Qualified Architect working directly with clients, and operating as project Architect on their projects
- Experience with large and /or complex projects
- Has the ambition to fill a senior position in the near future and work directly with the end user clients and stakeholders.
- Strong at both analytical and conceptual level and have a full understanding of the design process
- Have a Masters / Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 5 plus years of experience and must be able to demonstrate strong technical design skills
- A driving license is essential in order to get to site.
- Experience to BIM level 2 would also be important
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Graeme McCormick on 0141 212 3660.