Landscape Architect/Master Planner
Leading global multidisciplinary design studio with a renowned portfolio of large-scale complex mixed-use and public realm projects is looking for a landscape architect or master-planner to join their team. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the design and delivery of key projects in the UK and internationally, across all stages of design and delivery.
- Work on a range of exciting and innovative large scale mixed-use, public realm and urban projects in the UK and abroad.
- Collaborate with other disciplines in house and external authorities and consultants.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant landscape or master planning qualifications with demonstrable practical experience, ideally at a UK practice or studio.
- A portfolio demonstrating broad skills from concept design sketches through to technical details/built work.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe suite and Revit.
- Excellent ability to develop, draw and communicate design ideas.
- A positive attitude with a keen desire to contribute to key urban and landscape projects.
Apply for Landscape Architect/Master Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly