Revit Part IIs and a Part III for an immediate start
Exciting openings for talented Part II's and an architect with Revit and strong design sensibilities at one of London's most acclaimed studios. You will have the opportunity to join a highly respected team to contribute to quality housing, mixed-use or arts projects for anywhere between 1 and 4 months depending on your skills and experience. This studio remained busy through 2020 and is now in a position to take on more ambitious designers on a remote working basis. Well-established, multi-award-winning with projects in the UK and Europe. Do not miss out, apply today for an immediate start.
- Working in a medium-to-large team under project architects on detailed design or technical delivery of housing, mixed-use or arts projects in the UK or Europe.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas and continuing to develop the company’s unique ethos.
- Emphasis on hand drawing and physical modelling.
- Drawing production in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II/Part III or equivalent from a design-focused background.
- Strong design sensibilities and passion for high quality detailing, craftsmanship and materials.
- Good knowledge of Revit with live project experience in practice is essential.
- Excellent graphic and presentation skills with an emphasis on physical modelling and hand sketching.
Apply for Revit Part IIs and a Part III for an immediate start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly