A long established, national and profitable multi sector practice have a rare opening for a computer whizz. Working closely with the London Director in their centrally based office, you will have an interest in scripting and coding as a tool for designing spaces. You may be a technician or architectural assistant and looking for a role you can make your own. This practice have a diverse portfolio ranging from commercial, healthcare, retail and infrastructure and you would be able to work across all projects. You would be tasked with the challenge of using scripting and algorithms to solve spatial issues and optimise project efficiency. The right person could have real ownership and management over this role, and be an integral key player to the performance of the design team.
- To work alongside a small design team across the offices projects.
- To be the ‘go to’ for any technical scripting requirements.
- Liaising and engaging with the wider BIM and IT teams.
- Providing process (delivery and design) focused solutions.
- Keeping libraries of definitions and scripts.
- Active and reactive project and team based support throughout the wider company.
Skills and Experience
- Have a passion and interest in advancing technologies within architecture and design
- RIBA Part I, Part II, or a technician qualification would also be considered.
- Grasshopper and Dynamo essential, Python would be preferred and a definite benefit to your application.
Depending on the candidate, this practice would consider permanent, contract or part time employees. This is a friendly supportive working environment that pay well.
Apply for Computer Whizz
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly