- Full Time
Asset Surveyor | £40,000 | Permanent | Maidstone | Full-time
Immediate interviews available
Asset Surveyor needed in Mid Kent.
Are you a qualified Asset Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Asset Surveyor background working with housing and construction? Are you looking for an Asset Surveyor role with flexibility? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Up to £40,000 salary
- Flexible working.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for a well-established and growing organisation.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- Work with a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
- Excellent company benefits - including discounts and memberships.
- Home working contribution
Your new company:
A growing and reputable Housing Association working with Hays Property & Surveying in Maidstone.
Your new Asset Surveyor job role:
A new job opportunity has arisen for an Asset Surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across Mid Kent. On a permanent basis, you will join the Asset Management team to deliver surveying, maintenance, and planned works across their portfolio.
Based from home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of property surveying across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Surveying background in either General Practice, Building, Aids and Adaptations, Maintenance, Voids, Disposals and Acquisitions.
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority, or consultancy.
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Mid Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 03330 105 671. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.