Lead Design Architect - Sustainable Co-Living
Exciting opening for an architect who cares about creating sustainable and inclusive homes for specific communities at top AJ100 practice. As well as an award-winning portfolio, this well-established team in north London offers a unique culture and ethos rooted in career support, development and well-being. For this one of a kind co-living project you will be leading consultation, engagements and design intent to create specialist homes that integrate community and enhance the lives of others.
- Day to day management of a medium sized co-living scheme.
- Lead client and community consultations to develop brief.
- Produce and oversee initial concept and design intent documentation.
- Liaise with authorities and external consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Full qualified RIBA & ARB registered Architect with 3+ practical experience in the UK.
- Strong UK housing experience with a particular focus on co-living or purpose build community-led housing schemes.
- Experience attending or leading client and public engagement and consultations to develop brief.
- Excellent Revit knowledge essential.
- Excellent graphic and presentation skills
- Strong communicator with a can do attitude.
- A keen desire to push the role of an architect to make a difference to society and the lives of others.
Apply for Lead Design Architect - Sustainable Co-Living
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly