Lead Architect - Heritage
Are you passion about conservation and heritage? Small studio with a portfolio of impressive high profile projects across the UK is looking for an architect to take the lead on a range of luxury refurbishments projects, often in historic and iconic buildings. Joining a small and family orientated team you will have the opportunity to make a big impact on key projects, predominately within the hospitality sector, and help to drive future direction of the practice.
- Day to day management of various projects across the UK across all RIBA stages.
- Lead client briefing process.
- Lead the liaison with external consultants and authorities and specialists.
- Prepare and oversee concept, detailed design and planning documents.
- Produce and manage and tender documentation.
- Coordination with contractors and sub consultants .
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA Part III Architect with UK practice experience, ideally on luxury hotels and residential refurbishments within existing/listed buildings.
- Strong career record with the desire to commit to a practice long term.
- Client facing and coordination experience.
- Good working knowledge of Revit essential. AutoCAD advantageous.
As well as some impressive projects, this friendly studio has an open and nurturing approach to work which would suit someone who is looking for a little more flexibility or a better work life balance. Do not miss out!
Apply for Lead Architect - Heritage
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly