1 day left
- Full Time
Established AJ100 practice is looking for a technically capable architect with demonstrable delivery experience to front a team on an exciting large-scale developer- led housing scheme. This studio has a social and inclusive atmosphere where everyone's voice is heard. A great opportunity for an established project lead to carve a career for themselves and steer the delivery of one of their new and most exciting projects.
- Working under associate on the day-to-day running of a team of up to 8 designers.
- Lead liaison with client, design architects and contractor teams.
- Oversee the production of technical packages in Revit.
- Supervising works on site.
- Being a team player with effective communication, contributing to the team dynamic.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with demonstrable project-leading experience within the large-scale prime residential sector.
- Strong career record with the desire to commit to a practice long term.
- From a design-focused practice background based in the UK.
- Excellent client facing, coordination and team management experience.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who thrives in a leadership role.
- Good working knowledge of Revit.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly