RIBA Part II Graduates
This is what we love to see...Adrem has been instructed on 8 opportunities for RIBA Part II Graduates in London this week!
The capital is leading a positive outlook on the architectural market for Q2, which has been reinforced with week-on-week growth of graduate opportunities for both RIBA Part II & Part III candidates.
Leading from the front we have a range of larger medium-large studios (including AJ100) now looking to bolster their forces through the acquisition of talented graduates.
What we are looking for:
- A strong portfolio of digital design skills - Revit, Rhino or Microstation highly desirable & in most cases essential
- Creative thinking & problem solving skills
- Strong design & technical ability
- On-site experience advantageous
- Minimum grade required: Merit or Distinction
- Right to live & work in the UK is essential
- Those that evidence entrepreneurial skills (this includes side hustles & private assignments) will be at a distinct advantage
The successful applicants will have the opportunity to work with some of London’s top, most innovative studios offering exposure to an array of high value UK & international projects, with direct support from industry-leading architects.
Projects available across a range of sectors; from Masterplanning & Mixed-Use Residential through to Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education & more.
For further information send a CV + portfolio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group.
Apply for RIBA Part II Graduates
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly