Designers - All Levels
10 Design is an international architecture and master planning practice with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Edinburgh, Dubai, Miami, London, Shenzhen and Singapore. Founded in 2010, the practice has designed and delivered work in 60 cities across Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and Americas. 10 Design has won over 70 international awards and major design competitions.
10 Design works at diverse scales, from the design of individual buildings to the planning of cities. The practice focuses on bringing innovative design solutions for multicultural projects, with economic and social integrity. Its works include large-scale mixed use development, retail, office, residential, hospitality, transport, education, cultural, and civic projects.
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated and talented Designers (all levels) who are passionate about working on both International and UK based projects to join our studio in Edinburgh.
All candidates must have:
- Degree in Architecture from an internationally recognised university;
- Previous international working experience ideally gained in the Middle East or Asia would be an advantage;
- Strong modelling and post-production skills;
- Experience in all phases of the design process;
- Good sense of graphics and design concepts;
- Sound knowledge of Rhino, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and 3D Max;
- A working knowledge of Revit is an advantage;
- Senior positions require strong people management skills with proven experience in directing small teams and delivering quality design whilst working to tight deadlines.