Technical Part II/Part III - Heritage
Busy studio with a portfolio of luxury refurbishments and extensions within historic and iconic buildings is looking for a technical junior to join their team. You could be a Part II with experience, relatively newly qualified or a technologist with Revit and experience working on projects within sensitive and listed contexts. Joining a small and family- orientated team you will have the opportunity to make a big impact on key projects, predominantly within the hospitality sector, and help to drive future direction of the practice.
- Work under project architect on a range of high-profile conversation and heritage projects in London and the UK.
- Assist client in preparing a strategic brief.
- Prepare concept, detailed design and planning documents.
- Production information and tender documentation.
- Supervise works on site.
- Contribute to the team dynamic.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part II/III or technologist with UK practice experience.
- Strong career record with the desire to commit to a practice long term.
- Demonstrable experience working on the refurbishment/extensions of listed or historic buildings, ideally within the luxury residential and hotels sector.
- Keen desire to learn and acts on initiative to thrive in a small team environment.
- Good working knowledge of Revit essential. AutoCAD advantageous.
Apply for Technical Part II/Part III - Heritage
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly