6 days left
- Full Time
Asset Surveyor | Full-time | Temporary | £250 per day
Asset Surveyor needed in Mid Kent
£250 per day DOE
Do you have a strong background working as a Asset Surveyor in the public sector? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to develop your career as a Asset Surveyor? If so, I want to hear from you.
Your new company
We're delighted to be working in partnership with a Housing Association in Kent to recruit a Asset Surveyor for a newly created position within their Asset team on a temporary, full-time basis.
Your new Asset Surveyor role
The Asset Surveyor will inspect and carry out a range of surveys on several properties across the Mid Kent region. on a temporary basis you will join the in-house property team to deliver surveying, maintenance, and planned works across their portfolio. You will be inspecting the condition of the property through doing a site visit, taking photos, and documenting your findings. You'll record any existing damage or disrepair issues, and then formulate a report on the condition of the property. You may also be required to detail and specify any remedial and planned maintenance works needed to bring the property back into good working order.
What you'll need to succeed.
As a Asset Surveyor you'll have:
- A track record of undertaking survey inspections on a site by site basis and preparing the subsequent reports.
- You'll be proficient in the use of MS office and have good communication skills.
- You'll ideally be educated to degree level and/or hold a professional RICS membership though candidates might be considered without this.
- You'll have a clean driving license and a vehicle that is insured for business use to visit the sites in question.
What you'll get in return as a Asset Surveyor:
- This is a temporary opportunity to join a progressive company and transform your career.
- The role is full time, Monday to Friday.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
- The organisation is based in the heart of Maidstone with easy access to surrounding shops and restaurants.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Andrew Irvine now on 03330 105 671.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Asset Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly