Architects / Part II Assistants
An iconic global architecture practice based in Central London are looking for talented Architects and experienced Part II Assistants with experience across RIBA Stage 0-4 to join them.
About this role:
This award-winning practice has recently picked up multiple medium to large scale projects and are looking for experienced Part II Assistants and Architects who are passionate designers and have experience working on the early stages of large scale projects in Revit and Rhino. You will become part of a world class design team and will help develop the design of some of the most high profile projects.
- You will have exceptional concept design skills
- You will have advanced knowledge of Revit, Rhino and other design tools
- You will have worked on large scale complex projects from RIBA stage 0-4
- You will have prior experience of computational design tools such as Dynamo or Grasshopper
- You will have worked at a leading architecture practice in a similar role
What's on offer:
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an iconic practice and work on high profile projects. You will get to be part of a global team of incredibly talented design specialists, initially working remotely with the view to being back in the office later in the year. The salary offered for the role is competitive.
If you’re a talented designer considering your next step and you've always wanted to work for a globally renowned practice, now is your chance. Get in touch today!
Apply for Architects / Part II Assistants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly