Experienced Part II Assistant
An award-winning architecture practice based in South London are looking for experienced Part II Assistants and recently qualified Architects to work across small to medium scale residential and housing projects.
About this role:
This rapidly growing practice has seen a surge in new business and are looking for experienced Part II Assistants and Architects with experience working on renovations, refurbishment and extensions on small to medium scale residential and housing projects. You will get to work as part of the design team and see projects from early stage design through to completion .
- You will have good knowledge of Revit and will have used it on live projects
- You will be client facing and will know how to take a brief and develop it
- You will have worked on small to medium scale residential and housing projects
- You will have good knowledge of UK planning regulations
- You will have worked at a UK architecture practice in a similar role
What's on offer:
This is a great opportunity to work for an ambitious and progressive architecture practice, working on fast paced and fun projects. You will get to be part of a talented and supportive team and really push the envelope to develop unique designs. This will be a remote working role to begin with, transitioning back to the office when restrictions allow with 2 days working at home offered as standard.
If you’re considering your next step and want to work at a place where you can add real value to the people and projects you work on, get in touch today!
Apply for Experienced Part II Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly