A leading UK Architecture practice based in Central London are looking for a BIM Coordinator with experience across all stages of design and construction to join them.
About this role:
This is a critical role for this award-winning practice with particular focus on a high profile large scale residential and mixed use project. You will work closely with the design team and will support them across all stages of the project and advise the wider team in the best way to utilise Revit on the project. You will also work closely with the BIM Manager ensuring practice standards and procedures are upheld and followed.
- You will have advanced knowledge of Revit
- You will have extensive Revit modelling, model management and content creation experience
- You will have experience of leading the BIM delivery of a project before, ideally across large scale housing and residential projects to BIM level 2 standards
- You will have good knowledge of UK BIM Standards and building regulations
- You will have prior experience of coordination with consultants and subcontractors
- You will also have knowledge of Dynamo, scripting or coding gained from working on live projects as well as Navisworks and clash detection experience
What's on offer:
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a leading practice and help shape their BIM strategy on a high profile project. This is a rare chance to join an iconic UK architecture practice and be part of a team of incredibly talented design specialists. This will be a remote working role initially with the view to being back in the office later in the year.
If you're looking for a place where you can make a real impact and help shape the BIM strategy on a key project, this role is for you. Apply today!