This practice benefits from offices situated around the country delivering high-profile schemes across housing, commercial, education and leisure for over 40 years. You will be an integral part of the busy team, leading several commercial projects at post- planning stages whilst acting as a practice-wide mentor and support for technical queries and knowledge sharing.
- Report to studio director on the technical development of projects across the office.
- Liaising with clients, contractors and consultants and attend DTMs.
- Oversee and produce technical information in Revit and writing specifications.
- Supervise works on site.
- Championing and sharing ideas and technical mentoring across the wider office
Skills and Experience
- Experienced architect/technologist with demonstrable UK experience in a job- running role.
- Experience working on London-focused high-end commercial/workplace schemes at RIBA stages 3–6.
- Experience supervising works on site and liaising with contractors.
- Specification writing essential.
- Excellent Revit knowledge with considerable practical experience.
- Working knowledge of NBS Create.
- Previous experience or desire to share knowledge and support the wider practice team on technical issues.
If you are a technically minded individual driven by opportunities to work as part of a team and autonomously and want super career prospects than apply today to find out more.
Apply for Technologist/Technical Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly