Part I/Part II
A well-established studio with a long-standing client base is seeking a Part I or Part II to join their central London team and assist on several commercial and industrial projects. With a hugely promising pipeline of current and upcoming projects, this company has continued to grow even through this uncertain time and they are now looking for an ambitious and switched-on junior for some masterplans and early stage design work.
- Work closely with an associate director on a range of industrial and commercial projects from initial stages.
- Produce 2D work in AutoCAD and 3D modelling in Sketchup.
Skills and Experience
- RIBA UK-qualified Part I or Part II.
- A desire to work as part of a commercially driven practice.
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and MS Office. Revit advantageous.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
- Can-do attitude to work.
This is a supportive and close-knit team who do not work overtime. Recently growing to 30 people, they have relocated to a brand new office with excellent facilities near London Bridge. An excellent opportunity for a budding junior to get stuck into the London market!
Apply for Part I/Part II
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly