Senior/Lead Interior Designer for high-profile London based residential developer/designer firm
We have an urgent role for a highly experienced senior level Interior Designer to join one of London's up and coming designer/developer firms working within the ultra high-end residential market.
Due to the acquisition of two new sites in central London they urgently require additional support in the form of a Senior Interior Designer who possesses a proven track record within the high-end residential sector. Knowledge of Vectorworks is essential.
- Minimum of 5-7 years high end residential experience
- Vectorworks literacy
- Competent in the production of package information
- Creative mind
- Strong technical skills for interior design elements e.g. bathrooms, kitchens, joinery etc
- Previous experience using/detailing different material stone, marble etc
- No need for FF&E experience/skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Team player
- Flexibility of working from home and in the office (min 1 day per week in the office)
- Ability to start ASAP!
You will become a key player in the design team working on a handful of amazing projects from initial concept stage right through to completion on site.
Are you ready for this?!
Apply for Senior/Lead Interior Designer for high-profile London based residential developer/designer firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly